Your advanced FLE training program
- Linking words
- Tense concordance
- Consolidation and learning of new vocabulary.
Oral expression and comprehension
- Content: Role-playing and exercises adapted to the learner’s professional needs as defined during the audit.
- Participate actively in conversations and understand long speeches.
- Work on current affairs.
- Understand films and TV programs.
- Express yourself clearly and in detail on all types of subjects.
- Know how to argue.
- Training exercises to improve listening skills.
- Content: Based on a selection of texts according to the learner’s level and expectations, the aim is to work on vocabulary and the contextualization of its use.
- Read news articles and literary texts.
- Know the differences in style.
- Write clearly and in detail on complex subjects.
Assessment of prior learning
- To add value to your FLE course, we also offer you the opportunity to take a FLE certification such as LILATE or DCL. Certification required as part of the CPF
Meet your instructors